Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life after CNY

Chinese New Years flies too promptly and I had to faced reality to facing my mid-term exam,assignment and presentation. This week is Week 6,consider half week gone. And this semester I had 4 subject required for me to do assignment and 2 presentation. I think this same goes to every UTAR students.

Below are the weeks of my busy life :

WEEK 6
  • Business Accounting test
  • QT test 1
WEEK 7
  • Information System test
  • Management Principle test
  • Management Principle assignment due date
  • English For Business assignment due date
WEEK 8
  • Information System Presentation
  • Business Accounting assignment due date
  • QT test 2
WEEK 9
  • Information System Written assignment and Web blog due date
  • English For Business Mid term test
WEEK 10
  • English For Business Presentation
See !! So pack and pack my life..Huh !! After week 9,only I can have a proper rest.

Anyway, All the best, friends for those having mid-term.. and gambateh !!

Live life to the fullest !!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment