Monday, January 10, 2011

Exam and Results

Final exam results are out today!!!!!!..
Well, I'm satisfied with it and it become reality as what I hope it to be. Finally I maintain second upper..My effort had paid at last.. So grateful. Heehee.. Not forget to thanks to my study companion.Well, seriously I had gone through the hardest life during preparation for final. I know it same goes to everyone.

Last sem I had faced it smoothly and bravely. No tears accompanied me though level of stress is keep increasing day by day.. The first time wei !! I have 1 year to go.. So, I must work harder to maintain.

Sem break going to end soon. Next Monday is new sem started. So, I had to study harder to make sure I can achieve the better results.. Chinese New Year is coming less than one month.. I'm so excited.. Hhehee.. Anyway, all the best for UTAR-ian for their results..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment