Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Enjoyable Weekend

Last weekend I went back to hometown since it was an Independence Day..
My family plan to go K.L(to visit my aunt) and Genting..but,the plan failed as my aunt came my house..

On Saturday,Me and mum and her friends headed to Tuk Alang then Ipoh to spent our leisure time..Quite a bored journey as I'm very tired..and nothing to buy also..
Then,Rush back to had a dinner night..arghh..I should not drink too much beer..My hand now sensitive..ugly...

Sunday,my aunt came find us..with two cute cousins sister..I miss them so much as the last time I met them was on Chinese New Year..

I bring them to eat KFC and three shopping centres as her mum went to her villages to visit other relatives..So,I had to take care of them..It's not easy to take care of them as they like to ran there and here and even like to ask the question that I couldn't answer them..LoL..

After that, I bring them back home and mum ask me to persuade them to sleep..
You know,it's not easy to persuade that small fellow to sleep..

After an hour finally she fall asleep in my huggie..Finally..haha..

Night,bring them to seafood restaurant to eat crabs..nice..I like it..

Sunday,was a busy day too..Shopping with mum and sister to buy some clothes for Sabah vacation..We shop till quite long..haha..

Really had a nice weekend..

Dinner night with cousin sister


Scaik Sin..She having UPSR now..Good Luck...


Me and Jessy


Me and Jaclyn


So adorable little sweetie-Jaclyn


Smile..


Peace..


Me and Jessy








This week is the last week,starting from next week is the study leave and the following we are going to having a final exam..

*All The Best My Friends*
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment