Thursday, August 27, 2009

Her's 20th Birthday

Well,Yihui's birthday fall on 26 August..

As planned we will go her house to give her surprise..But,at the end,I myself confuse dun know who get the surprise..haha..
Ya..with lorainne and yik cheng geng..2 group of us went to her house..
Is funny cause when ah haur take the cake at her house,suddenly she came down,and two of them are stunt..haha...and the funniest is yihui ran back her room in order to help us to succeed our plan..but,luckily,she did not saw me as I standing outside..So,we decided to plan another surprise for her..I go up after they sangs birthday songs for her..
The most nervous was when I headed to westlake,suddenly receive call from yihui that she at my house..I was nervous and try to lied to her that I was at Zoe's house..
My plan nearly spoiled..Lol..(no lighter to light up candle~alamak)Two groups of us know how to buy cake..but,no lighter..haha..

Yeah..all our hard work had paid as we can make you happy..
Hope this will be the memorable birthday for you..

And the birthday card specially made by me for you..
All the words inside the cards are for you either...

I'm happy to know you as my friend...

hee..anyway,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Muaks..*hugs*

Photos are queue up as below...

A sweet couple


Cutting the cake and opening the champaign


YiHui and Shirlynn
(the background quite weird as not suitable for the celebration)


Alice and Lorainne


Boys geng


Celebrate yihui's birthday


Family Picture...(quite blur)..taken by yihui's bf


Yeah..thanks for your cake yihui..haha..i gonna gain my weight soon..
this month i ate a alot of piece of cakes..includes ice-cream-(cornetto) and chocolate-(ferrero recho)..But,it nice..I like it...haahaa..

Should stop here now..Time to get back into my studies..
I hope I can score well in my final..although my coursework marks are not that good to get a good grade in final..

I should try my best and gambateh to all my dear friends..

*Night*
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment