Monday, August 3, 2009

Sick

Sigh..I'm had fallen sick since last few days..and the worst condition is yesterday..

I'm in fever..yet I couldn't had a rest as I need to rush my assignment and complete my tutorial as the assignment due date is on this Friday and having the last midterm exam that is QT on this Saturday..
Yesterday,I'm so suffering and i couldn't stand anymore..
My tears rolling and I cry for few minutes..
I feel so so suffer and I wish could had a rest..I even dare not take my medicine cause I scared I will feel sleepy..
When wanted to sleep,it's hard to breath cause having flu and cough..

Today,since I'm in still fever,so,decided to go clinic..
Now,Just hope that I can recover promptly as during sickness I can't think and do anything..All the things I can do is I feel wana sleep all the times..Why?
I feel is so wasting my time...sigh..

Thanks yihui for your concerning as well as others..
Thanks..

*GOD BLESS ME*
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment