Saturday, August 1, 2009

Steamboat

It's almost 2 weeks that I didn't updated my blog..Abundant of tutorial and assignment are waiting for me to complete it..And mid-term is going-on..Today,finally finish my Econ test 2..Overall the test is moderate..Next week is the last test for the midterm that is QT..Well skip to my purpose first............................................

28 JuLy 2009 another memorable day for our class as well as for me because after finish class on that day we celebrating CK's birthday..Well, at first I taught they will just celebrate for CK but,they celebrated for me too..Cause my birthday is fall on next two days that is on 30 JuLy 2009..hee..

We are having steamboat at Grand Kampar Hotel and we are enjoy ourselves so much as we are chit-chatting and snap photo while eating..Another surprising is even CK's girlfriend came and sang a birthday songs for him..So sweet..hee..

Really having fun on that day..I did really enjoy and touched guys..Thanks for everything that you all had done..Will be a memorable day for me and I will never forget it..Thanks again..

Memorable Pictures of us.........................................................

My classmates-TG 2..


Yeah..Family Picture...


Peace..


Girls gangs..


Friends forever..


Happy Family : TG 2..


CK-28 JuLy 09 and Shirlynn-30 JuLy 09..


Zoe and Shirlynn..


Shirlynn and Christy..


Shirlynn and Ximei..


Alice and Shirlynn..


Last but not least,a video for that day..


We ended this event around 9.30pm ..
Great day with you all guys..hee..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment