Saturday, August 1, 2009

My 21st

Well,reach the age of 21...on 30 JuLy 2009..That's me...Shirlynn..LoL..
21st means I'm getting the key..ahaha..It's means freedom..

Unable to go back for celebration as my birthday date falls on weekdays..Thanks mum for the wishes and present as well as sis..But,I'm very happy indeed as I had my celebration with my best friends here..LoL..Really a surprise birthday for me and I think I will never forget it..

Special thanks to yihui,sinrui,zoe,annie,qiuling,jearen ,xuewei and ximei for celebrating birthday with me..I know you had hardly plan this surprise birthday and I appreciate it so much..Know you all so pity as like a thief come in my house without any sound and even annie the funniest..The incident will be the funniest..ahaha..

Guys,thanks for the cake and birthday present..I like it so much..
Feel so touched and happy...Thanks again..I will never forget it..

I will like to thanks to anyone who had wish me on that day..my best friend ever,laypeng and jensan..Thanks for your wishes although this year unable celebrate with you all..Thanks for never forget my birthday..Thanks also for those who had wishes me...even some unexpected..Chris,you are the one unexpected..thanks..hee..

Anyway,overall my birthday happiness I will like to rated it- 99.9%...0.1% is the one who I cares so much and even my best friend din wish me till now..I not mean take in heart just feel disappointed.. The person I doesn't want to mention as you yourself know it..

And another things,Sarah.thanks for the wishes although you are late..I know you remembered my birthday wrongly..I feel so touched when your tears will rolling in yours eyes when I say my birthday has passed when you wish me..A hugs from you indeed already give me a big big present..Thanks..

Pictures that noted my 21st birthday-30 JuLy 2009..

Me cutting the cake..


Shirlynn and yihui..


Jearen,Shirlynn and qiuling..


Shirlynn and Christy..


Zoe and Shirlynn..


Shirlynn and Ximei..


Shirlynn and Annie..


Shirlynn and Xuewei..


LoL..


21st Birthday..


Thanks guys..Thanks a lot for the celebration..
I'm very happy and touched..
A great birthday celebration..
Thanks...
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment