Friday, August 14, 2009

A Quick Post

Today,quite a nice day for me..hee..

During Business Accounting tutorial,I got a small reward from tutor..ahaha..
It's just a pack of sweets,chocolates and jelly..Tough it just few sweet,make me happy..its just like a kinder garden when you get reward from teacher when you doing sometime awesome.. It's let me think back my childhood..

Tonight crazy day for us again..you guys know what..make-up..omg..ahhaa..
It's had been ages I din make-up..So,can't imagine it..Yihui,and pooi theng give their hands..Of cause we doing this crazy things got the reasons behind..yea..preparing our marketing presentation next monday..all of us are anticipating for that day..We are trying to make-up..haha..it so so funny when all of us came out with different look after make-up..
We had put abundant of effort..you guys know what??Board,promotion,video,creating product and its consume much of our times..
What the reasons for doing so hard??it's to just get a good marks..huh..

Well,sure a lot of pictures to be uploaded soon..hee

This few days feel so frustrated with preparing those documents for PTPTN..
So sucks..some say that some say different..arghh..

Times passes promptly..And I feel I lack of times..
Final exam is coming..and I shouldn't disappointed myself this time..
My mid-term was done badly..I hope my final can covered it..
I should cut down my times on networking and entertainments..

It's not early..I think I should stop here and hit to my bed..
*Night*
*Miss You*
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment