Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tiring Day

It's such a busy day at hometown..

I back to hometown on last friday right after Corporate and Business Law Lecture and I skip the Law tutorial in the noon cause I need back earlier to met my ex-secondary headmaster to approve for the PTPTN..It's so unlucky that headmaster had a meeting and unable to met me..But Saturday still got school,so,waiting for the next day..
I was so unlucky even all school headmaster had a urgent meeting at K.L..Again,i was unable to met him..

Mum suggested me to back to hometown again on Monday right after presentation tomorrow.Since it's can't do anything..I think it is the way..

Luckily,my aunt knew one pesuruhjaya sumpah(forget what in english)anyone know?? and he can help us to certify..But,both parents must come also only he will certify for us..Luckily,my dad was back on that time..If not,i couldn't imagine what happen..Each chop cost RM4..So,total i had certify using 7chops means costs RM28..It's so expensive..So easy they could earn the money..Mum say it is easier way as need not waste time..

Such a relieve..After that,headed to Ipoh again with mum and her friends..
The purpose is to had a look at Pikom Fair at Stadium Indera Mulia..
I had change my laptop RAM to 2GB and it cost around RM100sth and mum had bought one digital camera costs RM1199 brand SONY...it's quite nice and it is in Bronze metallic..It was so crowded there as I couldn't even looked at the things..omg..

We need to use the camera during sis's graduation at Sabah..We are anticipating for this vacation..hee..

Quite a tiring day as I could even fall asleep in the car during the journey..I was so so tired and i couldn't continued to shop..So,we headed back to kampar around 5pm..and they went back right after dropping me off..

Yea..tomorrow is our Marketing presentation..I hope we could done the best as we put so much effort for preparing this presentation..

I think i should stop here..
*Nitez*
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment