Wednesday, August 12, 2009

UnLucky Day

Unexpected accident happened yesterday...

After the Business Accounting tutorial yesterday,as usual fetching zoe home..At the parking,she mentioned that she was so sleepy and her eyes kept closing..So,riding back home as usual..On the way,Zoe kept knocking my behind,and I ask her what are you keep knocking me.She say nothing and she just close her eyes..So,i din not concern much cause i taught she was awaked..So,when wanted to crossed the bumper,Zoe ask me stop and i was shocked she suddenly fell down..I stunt and I stop at the side on the road..

I saw her wound and my tears started rolling down..Luckily,it just a small matter and she get minor wound..I was so scared cause maybe it was the first time i met this matter.So many years i driving..It's was the first time happened in my life..Zoe,you scared me....I dun know it's funny or what...We keep laughing after that when thinking back the scene..Cause I even dun know when she fell down..If I know,i will prop her up..But,it that happened,sure both of us will seriously hurt..I dun how she will fall since I'm drive slow..Really can't predict what happened..

Luckily,pooitheng passed by and fetch her go clinic to wash her wound..

Anyway,thanks god cause we are not seriously injured..
Zoe,take care of your wound..

Yesterday,my mood was really down..Two bad things happen..My tears again...dropping..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment