Thursday, January 7, 2010

Finally

Finally results was released today. But I dun know why this semester I had unutterable feeling towards my results. Maybe I know I had done badly in this final exam.

Back from grandma house and received a call from jemy said that results was released and suddenly an unusual feeling came across me. It is my results was bad? Right after dinner,straight hit in front of my lappie and started to log in Utar Portal and when I saw my results a words came out from my mouth, OMG..My cgpa was dropped...sigh.. I was so sad. What had I expected had become reality.No one can change it.

When mum ask me about results,my tears dropped and I couldn't continue to say it anymore.My mum say results already good. Dun expect so high and put too much on your pressure. Then, I clam down and I understand this..I deserve this results since I not putting much effort. I must worker harder in order to chase back my cgpa next semester. I promise I wouldn't diassapoint myself this time.

*NITEZ*
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment