Sunday, December 27, 2009

Break Semester

My semester break had officially started last Monday.And I dun know what I have done in this holiday.Nothing special..Went to Ipoh and Tuk Alang with sis..,helping my mum to settle things ( paying electric&water bill, go to post office,bank to do settle something,fetch grandma go to market,take aunt to clinic to have a pregnancy checkup,going out to met with friends)..And till today,I still worried about my results that going to released later.When I think about it,I will convince myself,its already passed,let it to GOD.I know I had not put 100% in this test.I scare of my cgpa.GOD bless me..
Went to K.L today early morning..with mum,grandma,sis and cousin brother..Well,the purposely not going there for holidays..
My sis working there as I had say it previously.. Working at Subang Jaya in Sekolah Sri Kuala Lumpur as primary lecturer..Help her to move her stuff in rent room. The room was so small and it was so expensive although air-cond was provided.
Reach there around 11am and we reach there quite early around 2 hour journey.
After helping sis move her stuff,went to The Mines had a lunch with aunt and uncle..OMG..a distance from Subang Jaya went there need to took around 45minutes..
Passby Sunway Pyramid and have a look..Just a while..then headed back to T.I..around the highway,it's so heavy traffic jam..Everyone is going back after celebrating Christmas..Tang Yuen and Christmas already pass and now new year is coming.I ate 2 bowl of Tang Yuen made by grandma.It's so nice.Yummy.
I think I should stop here..
I'm tired and tomorrow need to wake up early to go out to have something done.
Although my holidays I look so free but it seems like I spent my time with little stuff and nothing special I had go through during my holidays.. Today is my sis birthday,here I'm wishing you Happy Birthday !! Wish all your dreams will come true..

*Night*..miss you,darling..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment