Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Short Day






Yesterday,my best friends,Laypeng came to Kampar to find me. Actually she going to Ipoh with her friends. So,came here for overnight. I bring her go Mamak Stall,MM to had supper.

After that back to home and we are playing with the webcam,face tracking. It's so funny.haha..
Then,watch a movie called "Accident"..starring by Louis Koo,Richie Ren and Yip Suen..Quite a bored movie but the story was not bad..Hee..Watch till 1sth then hit to bed and we chit-chatting dun know till what time,and finally we had fall asleep..

Tomorrow is the last day for exam and I will went back to hometown on Tuesday..Anticipating it !
Will hang out with you when back before you went back to Sarawak..I'm glad to have you as my best friend..Thanks for your every concern and your caring as well towards me. Treasure our friendship so much..Friendship forever..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment