Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lastly

Just finish Leadership and Team Building exam today.. Quite a tired day today as yesterday just finish Cb exam at 4.30pm.Come back need to rush and revise the leadership.Unable ta stand anymore as I hit to bed at 1am and wake up at 6am to continue revise till the time going for exam. It's so suffering ! Well,the question was not that tough just I have not enough explaination.Two more paper to go..Moral and Tamil.

Anyways,this few day I had quite a deep considering..I dowan to forced myself anymore as long as I had put effort and try my best to gain it..Just let's it be naturally.. That's all..If not, we would not live happily and comfortably.. Life are short and I'm treasuring my life now as we couldn't determine what will happen tomorrow..So, my most valuable thing is my life my family members and friends..

I know sometime I not a good girl of mummy and daddy as I sometime I just like to ignore their advice and will feel they just like too mumbling too much.I'm understand it's for my own good just sometime I will come out with those vulgar words.I'm so sorry. I will try to behave myself. I wana be a good girl !! And I ady big girl.I dowan you both worried for me.
Friends is naturally the next part the important for me. I know myself. I not a goodfriend as sometime I can't control my emotion,I was a bad-tempered people but everyone tell me I had changed.This true came from my one old friend,we know each other since primary school.But,I really indeed not good enough.Honestly,I'm very appreciating all of my friends.I know sometime I had make them feel uncomfortable,I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry thousandly.I really not mean it.Many people have different attitude and behaviour.As friend we must try to understand.No one is perfect in this world.As long as they changed is will be more than enough.I want all people at my side live happily.Friendship forever!!

I think I had wrote too much..I had to stop here.
Start a brand new day with a lot of fun and joy!!
*cheer*
Before posting this blog,nearly forget a important people,Sarah Heng Kawai birthday today..
*HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY,darling !!
Hugs and muaks..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment