Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Gathering

Back to hometown last week. Had a gathering with friends last Sunday.. Met up at MC D at 10pm..
Me and jensan had a walk at Giant first before went to MC D.. At first plan to met at Old Town White Coffee,but the shop already closed..

Chit-chatting a lot and photo taken will not miss out too..
I really miss the moment we use to laugh,enjoy and play together during our school hood..Hehee
I will never forget and will remain in my heart forever..
End our gathering at 12sth midnight and a warm hugs from them before left..

Sweet !!!


Jen , Bao and Shirlynn

Bao and Shirlynn


Shirlynn and Jen




Jen,Shirlynn and Peng


LayPeng and Shirlynn


OMG!! What you guys looking at ??


Best friends forever

Loves them so much

Anticipate for another gathering with you all guys..

This week is the last week for teaching week.Next week is the study leave..My coursework marks are terrible.. So,I need to fight for the best in final in order to get good grade..
GOD bless me !!

All the best in the final , friends..

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment