Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekends

Well, this weekends I didn't back home.. due to soft skills talks from 9am-5pm that I needed to attend.. (cause I had paid RM 160 for the two talks)..Another one on 27 Mac 2010. I'm so so tired today.. Came back from the talks and nap for half an hour cause headache. Then, had a quick lunch with Yi Hui and Lorraine at mamak.

Right after dinner, rushing my International Business Assignment till 10sth night.. arghhh..Plan to spend some time to watch drama for entertainment but unfortunately tomorrow OB tutorial my group need to present and it was case study some more..fainted.. read through deeply and search internet for the answer and clock show 12.20am.. OMG..times flies..just a blink through my eyes..

Then,plan to revise Business Finance a while but I even haven't mastered the financial calculator..I cannot imagine how I'm going to exam on this Saturday..arghhhhhhh..

Coughs coming back.. hate so much !!!!! Make me so uncomfortable all the time..

I think I need to stop crapping here.. Should get back to my studies though I'm tired and tired..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment