Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rarely

Today something bad happen..Just make me feel very disappointed and sad. A friend you care her so much doesn't believe you at all. What can I do? I'm speechless. No trust had been build among us so long in our friendship. You know the pain I feel? It really pain in my heart. All the words came out from you already hurt me without your notice and at the same time yourself. If good I can pretend nothing, but I just don't lose a friend like you as I had put so much effort in it..So, I just can say we forget about this matter.
But, dun know why as I try to forget, but my heart will never forget.. How can you utter this words to me? I'm really sad, my dear.. Is it I really the kind of person you not believe? Starting till the end I never done something that hurt you....I'm so sad cause you think me like that..
If no trust between us, then, is useless to maintain our friendship..
I wrote this just a purpose for express my feeling..cause some words I couldn't say it out in front of you..I din mean anything. I hope you will understand and please dun try to say you are useless or anything that make you sad. I want you to be happy everyday.. Please promise me!! And I say SORRY if I had done anything wrong..Please forgive me !
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment