Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BBQ

Had BBQ with ex-classmates yesterday night.. Again a day for us to enjoy and laugh after finishing our mid-term test..

Although I'm tired,but we still enjoy BBQ-ing.. Really nice to meet them again..
Nothing special event's happen on that night..Just a simple reunion for us..
So,I have nothing much to say..

Let's the photo do the taking...

My ex-classmates TG2






ShirLynn and PennY


Zoe, PennY, ShirLynn, Xi Mei, Sin Rui and CallY


Second Take


BBQ-ing


My moral assignment almost completed ady.. Will continue to start my Tamil assignment to be pass up on next week..Next will continued with Listening test and oral presentation..
Just finish my mid-term test last week.. I'm not really doing well in those test especially Leadership and Team Building... Must be work harder in final..

I should stop here and continue to complete my assignment..

*BYE*
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment