Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sitiawan

I din follow mum to Ipoh this time... I choose to go Sitiawan,Yi Hui's hometown with Haur,Lorainne,Yi Hui on Saturday noon..Went there to enjoy..Yi Hui bring us to her club,Sitiawan Recreation Club for swimming..

We swim around 2 hours..then,when back to Yi Hui's house to bath..
After that we had our dinner and back to recreation club to sing K..hahhaa..

The next day,we went to Lumut and we able to snap some photos...
Back to Kampar around 5.30pm...Mum,sis and grandma came from Ipoh and bought some cake for me..Heee

ENJOYED!!!!!!


Swimming-Yi Hui and Shirlynn


Haur and Shirlynn


OMG!!!!!


Geli...Snake..aiyer..
Haur scare of snake..
haaahaa


Nice hat??
Lorainne, Haur and Shirlynn




Someone acting cool pose..
haahaa


Mid term is coming.. and i had enjoyed too much..It's time for me to get back to my studies...

All the Best my friends!!!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

ST3V3N said...

u scared da snake as well ...
not me only leh ^.^

Shirlynn said...

No lo..Where got neh?? hahaha..;P

Post a Comment