Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sudden

Dun know why suddenly feel wana express it through my blog.. The usefulness of blog is to give us a chance to express the feelings and taught that sometime we couldn't tell out.

Almost know you 2 years..Although in a far distance and we are busy and will keep in touch sometime, but I can still adapt it cause in some period, I really totally forget about you.. but,recently dun know why it appears in my mind..

Maybe your birthday is coming.. and the fb birthday calendar remind me..Here, I wish you Happy Birthday in advance!! Hope you will success in your future..and all the best.. I know you are in a very good condition.. Dun give up easily when you faced problem..

I think is a right choices for us since we have make a true and rational decision past 2 years.. Cause I know you could find better one.. Times proved it!! You are totally perfect for me..Yours caring as well..Truly,no one can replace you till now..

Am I regret?? No way.. I would not make a wrong decision..arghhh.. Dun know which one only is true comes from my heart...It's passed..I should not think back...

But,I think you had forgotten what you had promise me.. You did it but I'm the one who din step in further.. All is my fault..Look forward in my mistakes..

Anyway,hope everything best will accompany you always..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment