Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Exhausted day

Well, final exam was still in the progress .. Left 2 to be completed in this coming Saturday and next Monday.. Most of them have finish their last paper today ..

Yesterday was so tired day for me. I guess it same goes to them .. after having OM exam, came back and sleep since I did not have enough rest before the exam.. midnight when to Ghany with YiHui them.. Unfortunately, is Yi Hui's cousin birthday .. All cake shop in Kampar was closed.. So, decided headed to Ipoh to buy cake .. Reach Jusco on 1.40am, OMG ..is closed .. I mean the Karaoke shop .. then, straight to Parade, the same things happened again.. When to old town and finally bought the cake cost RM72..(OMG)

Back to Kampar near 3.30am .. guys, I had exam on 9am (fainted) .. Luckily, is was just Pengajian Malaysia test.. The first time I feel so guilty for not well-preparing for the exam.. but luckily it was ended and the test was not hard can be say so..

Though tired, but I just like to have fun with them sometimes doing crazy things ..haha
Guys, one sentence I can say out hear , SMILE craving on my mouth when I just think back what we had did sometimes..

Anyway, Happy Holidays, friends..
See you guys in next semester..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment