Sunday, October 17, 2010

Moody

Today is the last day for semester break for Y2 S1 .. Today is Sunday and it should be shining day for me as everyone wishes for.. Today, morning having breakfast with family, then fetch grandma to market to buy some stuff for steamboat.. Then, went to petrol station to pump oil.. some small accident happen, what happen I'm lazy to say .. but just a small matter.. Then, straight when to donate blood.. unluckily, first time not enough blood to donate .. WTH !!

New sem going to start tomorrow.. Well, new start, new beginning.. I had no much comments about my previous sem results as how much had I put effort it pay how much as I deserve.. Overall, Okay.. though not that good.. must work harder for next sem..

Today, feel so reluctant to back Kampar .. sigh.. mood spoil after that.. I dun know what to say.. Do whatever you like.. I'm don't want to say and care it anymore as I feel tired and gain nothing at the end.. I dun know how much you precious it but I just can say I'm speechless..
I dun know what suppose to do.. Just let it be..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment