Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Unfavorable

Today dun know why I'm so so weary although class ended at 1.30pm , earlier than usual cause tutor having meeting. Take bus back home and decided to take nap but nap not more than hour I had wake up.. I wanted to continue sleep but awaken by 2 continuous messages.

Today, taken dinner with besties again, Bao, Evelyn and Kawai at KFC, Tesco.. Another memorable day for us though Bao rushing back for her discussion assignment.

So so moody after back. Totally speechless.. sigh.. What also I do not want to do, even talk.. This week can't back to hometown as assignment loaded there waiting for me to be completed during weekends. So sad.. Tomorrow class 8am-8pm..(fainted)

Anyway, life still needs to go on no matter what happened , so cherish what we have now without regretting later !!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment