Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week 2

Starting to be a busy day again though no mid-term for me this trimester. Assignment need to be hand in on Week 4, Week 5 and Week6. Fainted.. Now already week 2.. It's really lack of time.
Tomorrow will be the first day I'm taking bus to campus as sticker starting to be effective tomorrow onwards. 3 days class ended at 8pm.. arghhh.. Taking bus means I need reach home by 9pm.. Break time also cannot back.. sigh.. It's really convenient..

So far, I have do what I had promise to myself.. I hope it will be continuous.. I know I can do it as I will not disappoint myself this time.

Today,slept till 11sth again as class at 3.30pm..OMG.. Last weekend even slept till 1pm..I can sleep till so late. The first time..I must wake up early next time..hahhaa
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment