Friday, October 22, 2010

Y2 S2-Week 1

From left : Bao, Evelyn,Shirlynn(me) and Kawai


Enjoy our dinner at Sushi King


Bao and Evelyn


Shirlynn and Kawai


Friends Forever


The 1st week of this short semester end. Next week started to 2nd week. Though many class ended at 8pm and I'm tired but I still can adapt to it currently. Last Wednesday had a gathering dinner at Sushi King with dearest friends Evelyn, Bao and Kawai. Miss one, that is Jensan. We till chat till so long and did not realise that times flies.

The most memorable chat session is we are talking about friends. I'm totally agree about what one of my friend said. As we do not care much, we will not hurt so much. But till right now, the feeling is totally different as I want it to be naturally. I couldn't differentiate the true friends and the best friends. But at this moment, I like to stay with them. I dun know what will happen in our future and I wouldn't think about it. I do not want to know the end but I just hope that I can enjoy the process.

Sometimes, I feel so reluctant. By the way, I really hope that it will be continued forever and not stop for this moment. Just I do not want to put so much things in my heart as I find it bleeding more than curing.. but I'll still the same anyway.. I will be there always for you..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment