Monday, September 13, 2010

Final

My mood just like the little girl..

Today, final exam had started .. Today paper is Human Resource Management .. Well , so sad to be sad I did not do well in this paper .. I'm dun know is my fault for not studying hard or just the paper is too tough as everyone complaining ..

I'm really not confident with this paper .. Not what I had expected to score it .. sigh .. Mood everything spoil by this .. I should be study harder for the next exam, Operation Management that I worried the most ..

My exam will be over on 27 Sept .. Though just 2weeks, but I feel it is so long long days to go ..
Starting to miss home .. Exam really give stress to student .. It's prevalent as I myself faced it the same thing .. Crying is my best solution .. not consider solution just some time can't hold my tears .. it's out for sudden .. After that,I will be alright ..

Anyways, All the best in final, friends
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment