Wednesday, August 10, 2011

23rd

I wanted to post this long time ago..Just kept delay delay till now.. as I just finish my assignment and presentation last week.. Final coming, so must be more alert this time in order to score better..
Celebrated my 23rd birthday in advance on 27 July 2011 with Yi Hui, Lorraine , Haur and Pooi Theng.. Thanks guys a lot.. This might be the last time ever.. I do appreciate it !!


Surprise from them !!!


Make Wish~~


My favourite- Cheese Cake


Shirlynn and Yi Hui, dear


Shirlynn and Haur


Shirlynn and Lorraine


Shirlynn and Pooi Theng

















Shirlynn and Pooi Theng



Presents
Thanks to Sinrui, zoe, ximei, Jearen,Kingsley, Yi Hui and Lorraine

Another memorable day for me!!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment