Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Just for dear


Hi dear,

You might be surprise besides this birthday card, included this message. Nothing special just some words I wanted to say it out here as something I couldn’t speak it out in front of you. Before typing this message, I have abundant thing wanted to share here. Just do not know where to start. This might be the last year present from me as we are graduating soon. I think we know each other for almost 3years and I appreciate you for everything you had gone through with me either happy or sad. You are truly friends either. I was happy and I didn’t expect I could have such friend in my university life as I can share my happiness and sadness with. You’re always by my side whenever I need you. Sometimes, you just know what I think, is true. It really surprises me as no one like you can understand me so much.

What we went through these 3 years, I will keep in my heart forever. You are such a great friends and that’s why I always call you as ‘dear’. This nickname maybe connected a warm and close friendship between us. I know you wanted to know what I had think and sad because of who. I just can’t deny that sometime the pains you carried to me is hurting me so much as my tears drop unnoticeably. But, every time I just can’t bear to let go our friendship as I treasure you so much as my friend, I know I would not find other so understandable friend like you anymore. Maybe it might be the way for you to let me not to forget you. J

Your concern and caring is the one I treasure so much. Anyway, I hope that you will be happy forever and success in everything you do. Try your best enough.

Last, Happy Birthday again, dear

Muaks

Regards,

Shirlynn

Special for you birthday cake-26 Aug 2011


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment