Saturday, August 27, 2011

??

Feel so bad today. I didn't know I make someone disappointed. I'm feel sorry but you didn't give me the reason to explain. Yet no matter how, I will keep silently cause I not like to explain. That' s me..I just can ignore other but the one who make me hurt is even my closest friend trust it. She can pretend nothing to be happened. I just can say you're good 'actor'.. Sorry.. Maybe it's time for me to step out. Tears drop unnoticeable. I just need to ponder is our friendship can continue without trust?How can you help people to say it? Yeah. No, I'm wrong. Maybe in your heart, I'm that bad. I'm speechless. I'm not considerating and not respecting other people. I'm a bad bad girl.. So, you're happy? I'm bad. Please stay far away from me !! Just leave me alone !!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment