Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Everything in the end of year 2011

Hi guys, I'm back.. It has been ages I never updated my blog.. hahaha.. This is the first post in 2012 year. So far I'm pretty good. Currently in last final year and last sem and I will graduated soon. As usual, student life, hectic, especially Final Year Project, and midterm exam coming.. Well, Abundant of things I need to crap here.. especially my life during internship last year. I will post it one by one what I had went through and a lot of nice photos to be uploaded here soon !! Stay Tuned !!

1st is Gathering on 30 October 2011 at KL with Jemy, Kingsley, Desmun, Zoe and Christy
Finally we met up ! It had been long long time we never gather..
What we do :
  1. Chat
  2. Lunch
  3. Shopping
  4. Tea time
  5. Dinner

Tea time
Desmun, Shirlynn, Zoe, Christy and Jemy





Desmun and Sin Rui


Lunch







Best Friends Forever

Next post about my internship life~~Gotta sleep now ! Bye
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment