Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Internship Life- 1st Oct 2011 till 31st Dec 2011

Here comes my posts about my internship life. There is brightness of its besides there is some dull color as working life doesn't perfect all the time. But, I have gained valuable experienced there besides getting some awesome friends. Although is just a short period in 3 months, it gives me a lot of precious moment that I need to be cherish especially the outing with my colleagues.

Pictures is the best to take on behalf what I wishes to say :



~Pulau Ketam Trip with colleagues on 19 November 2011~


~~Sing K ~~High to max~



~Sing K on 18 Dec 2011~





She is my dear, Abbie Yang and my roomate as well~~


Finally come to farewell dinner
at Black Canyon, Bukit Tinggi, Jusco~~with
Xiao Peng You, Siaw Hang, Yang, Zoe
Shih Hui, Shih Kei, Ms Ooi, Shirlynn

This is our Admin Department


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment