Monday, February 27, 2012

Something feels right


Above this pictures : What you guys think? Sound so pathetic right?
I wonder is it there is such person? Ya..In reality, there are some person like this. I like sentence so much. I do hope I'm not the bored option..
Till now, when its coming to the end, I found that the outcomes is the what I couldn't expected and is not the one I wishes for. It because the process proved it but why, the ending could be like this? Maybe I can describe in other terms, the shares I invest long times ago, it brings profit to me, but suddenly, when I almost earn enough, the shares suddenly drops. In the end, I need to recalculate ant invest another shares. In this new shares, I earn more although the process is suffering.
I really gain happiness in this 'new shares'. Although I couldn't earn profit with the 'old shares' but I do still hope to gain profit together with this" two shares."

I do hope miracle could happen !!
GOD bless me !!!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment