Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Past Memory

I couldn't sleep last night , ended up thinking the past. I know I can't lie. My heart still there. I do admit I love you till now. I pondering what will be happened now if we are together in 5 years back.. I regret that I do not step forward. I do keep the feeling till now and I know you will never now. I make a wrong decision in 5 years back. Maybe I can say it is fate. Till now, I din even think of someone that I can accept, maybe there isn't anyone the same like you. I know it is bad if I made comparison. Confirmation couldn't be made in past time resulting of regretted in future time.

Anyway, Wish you all the best !! I will keep this feeling forever in my heart forever
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment