Thursday, April 5, 2012

A great night

Went to Sky Lounge at Ipoh with bunch of friend last Tuesday night to relax~~ It ended up become my most unforgettable moment.. First reach Sky Lounge, due to rain, we ended up to go another place. At first, I'm pretty well, drink one glass and then continuous drink and I dun know how much I have drank. I started to feel dizzy and I told Yi Hui. She hold me and I also dun know I continue to drink again. Finally I dun know when I fainted and ended up they carry me into the car and we went back. I feel my head is so damn heavy and I feeling so unwell. I even couldn't stand by myself.. and they send me back to their house. I started to vomit and I feel so so suffering. I just couldn't stand up and my head keep dizzy. I also dun know what I had said and the next day I feel a bit better and I went to class. But, I couldn't pay much attention during the lecture and I slept once I reach home. Yesterday sleep early and today I feel so much better though there itchiness on my body, hand and legs. When I think back, I feel so so embarrassing cause this is my first drunk~~ arghhhhhhhhhh.. dun dare go Mc D T_T

Anywhere, somehow it is good to feel drunk as I can relieve the sadness and stress inside my heart. I know I cry it out loud when I'm drunk.. I seldom do that in front of people and I never even drop my tears in front of my friends. I know I can't stand too much and finally I take this chance. Final is coming and this is my last sem. Am I able to achieve what I hope for?
I know there are abundant of constraint waiting for me and I know is hard for me to curb, and what I can do now is I will try my best to curb it. Promise my self not drink too much alcohol next time.. Anyways, thanks to Haur, Yi Hui and Lorraine of taking care of me..

Lastly, there's be nice moment for us too~~




Sky Lounge-3rd April 2012

3 Pretties
Yi Hui, Lorraine and Shirlynn

Two Handsome
Wee Chee and Haur

Great night with them
Yi Hui, Lorraine, Haur, Wee Chee and Shirlynn


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment