Wednesday, May 27, 2009

First Day Of Orientation Day

Shirlynn and Zoe

Qiuling Zoe and Shirlynn

Qiuling and Zoe with Shirlynn

Finally can updated my blog..Actually i wana updated it yesterday but my house modem spoil cause of huge thunder strike on it..starting of my first day orientation,everything is getting well as not much people that we expected to registered.Many student come before 8am to register..So,few hours later,the people become lesser and we started to feel bored..Bored till we used school laptop to online and facebooking..HaHa..It is nice experience for me indeed as a data key operator.It's quite fun and enjoy although starting to be panic and messy..but,following everything be okay for me.Then,we able to snap some photo for a while for memory.Then,i went to FBF office to check the tutorial class.I same class with sinrui and zoe..and coincidently i same class with sarah heng too.The second day of orientation going well also but we starting to be feel tired and exhausted as we had to come campus earlier before 7am and back around noon.We felt tired till fall asleep in the heritage hall.This few day finally Kampar having nice weather,raining and let the hot and humid day away.But,due to the huge thunder and storm..My house no electricity and the modem spoil..awaken me from napping and I feel so frustrated cause i need to call TNB and Telekom to come and fix..I'm really tired of this small stuff..No one willing to solve this stuff..Sigh..Feeling to get sick soon..Sickness~please stay away from me..

Tired Day...
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment