Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yeah-my new blog

Finally,create a new blog..Actually dowan to create a new blog ady cause i had a previous blog in friendster but due to limit space,the size of picture and can't link to friends blog...its let me created a new blog..and also my friend nagging me..so,at the end created a new blog..haha..new semester,new blog..guys,you all can view my previous blog on this site..-www.ghintarn.blog.friendster.com.-...i need sometime to transfer my previous blog..but,i will not do it now cause i need time do it and lazy..lol..it take me few hours to create this blog..and to my dear friend-peng,you see..my blog..it's awesome right..without your guiding,i can do it..haha..that day at my house,you guiding me wrong thing..whatla you..don't envy me a...lol..haha..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment