Sunday, May 24, 2009

An Outing With Family

Lolz..crazy cousins..Haha..

Today,I was awaken by mum called that she will headed to ipoh with uncle,aunt and cousins.She ask me to follow..Then,I'm still blur and asking her today you no need to work?..Mum say today is sunday la..lol..then,only i realised today is sunday..haha.mum ask me to prepare as they will reach kampar in 35minutes..I got excited and prepare my self quickly.Then i had a breakfast.While waiting,i ss for a moment..haha..Then,around 35minutes,they reach and we headed to ipoh..We find my sis first cause mum wana take something to her.Then,aunt go for saloon to trimmed her hair.New hair style for her..It's nice and she look more younger.Then,we had our lunch at CHOW YANG VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT..The restaurant quite nice as it equipped by air-cond and it look standard with a creative renovation...It's such a waste that I forget to snap some picture.The foods quite costly around 100++ as we just ordered for three dishes and one soup.But,it taste nice and i think it's worth for it.Then,we headed to Jusco as there are so crowded cause having sales and discount.Maybe i usually go there for weekdays so less people..I manage to buy jeans there.It's quite nice and cost 99.90.After spending few hours there,we headed to parade to continued our shopping.Two of my cousins had bought nike and adidas sport shoes.It's quite nice and two pairs costs nearly 400.i'm giving opinion while they are choosing..Haha..then,mum also manage to buy one dress also..After a while,we headed back as the time not allowed us to continued as it's too late when reach hometown.

Yeah..nice outing with family..although tired..
Anticipating for another outing..soon..
Hee..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment