Thursday, May 21, 2009

Unexpected day for me

Exam results finally released on tuesday.. which i didn't expected it will released so fast...On that day,i was awaken by jemy called and she told me that results are released..at first,i taught she was joking with me and i took it with not seriously cause i'm still in blur condition as i still rolling on my bed..then, i hurry up open my laptop and go for utar website..my heart was beating faster and i was nervous when the website is loading..i stunt for a moment when i see my results..it's quite ok but i not satisfy with my cost accounting as i manage to get B+ for it..arghh..i can predicted already cause i knew i din do well on this paper as i mention previously in my blog.I should and can do better..sigh..Anyways,thankz to anyone who had guiding me and be my companion during revision especially jemy,she really guide me alot and yihui not forgotten accompany us during revision.Thankz girls..Then,i told my mum my results and she was happy with my results and grandma too..Just their advice are most remembered in my heart..They told me not to expect so high and as long as i had try my best is enough...Ya..i know is true..but,i should do better..isn't?Since it pass,so i will aim higher when i pursue to degree..i will strive for the best i can..Nothing is impossible..and I know the roots of education are bitter,but the fruits are sweet..i will remember this quote..This is true for continuing my goals..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment