Sunday, July 19, 2009

Exams

Yeah..It's really long time for me to updated my blog as I really busy preparing for my midterm-exam..This exam had made a lot of student suffer as they are so stress to prepare their exam due to lacking of time..This same goes to me..

This few week,I had burn midnight oil for few days and I had finally finish the midterm test 1 yesterday for QT and Econs subject..Although I had 1 week rest,But,i need to complete assignment for Corporate and Business Law as we haven started even a piece..Due date is on this friday,18 July 2009..Sigh..The following week will started to be test 2 till week 10..

During the week of exam,I spent most of my times revising with yihui..Yet,sometime,we will felt hungry during half way of revision and we went out to search for food..This few days, really had my supper too frequent..omg..I'm going to gain my weight soon..sigh..

Last few days,I had fall sick and cough as maybe I had burn midnight oil too frequent as I had not enough proper rest and yet two exams falls on the same days..How I'm going to had a comfort and proper rest??Luckily my fever had recover on the day of exams so,it does not affect me in exam..Thankz GOD..but,till now I haven recover from coughing as once I cough,I need take long time to recover..Cause I still eat those fried and spicy foods..hee..just can't be good girl sometime..thankz yihui for concerning me so much this few days..Feel so touched with your concern..hugs..I'm sorry as I'm disturbing you sleep when I cough during midnight when overnight at your house..and yihui,really understand you more as this few days had a chit-chatting with you for so long...

Although I had haven get my results,I know it will be very bad as I know what had I done..Just let it fade away and looking for another test soon..

Pictures that noted our busy life........

Tasty foods..I really like..sotong and 'kerang'....our supper...


Yihui..hee..struggling for her QT..see..she so hardworking..ahahaha..


Marketing subject..sigh..need to memorise a lot...headache with it..


~Anyway,all the best friends~
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment