Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our's Custom

Today finally finish one subject of mid-term exam that is Economics..
Erm..Well,It's quite a tough paper as it need us to apply what we has study into the question..Some question I couldn't manage answer due to lack of time and I was so frustrated by our econ's tutor..Really wana say it~~ WTH...Dun let us take our test pad paper and give us a blank sheets paper..Really stupid..And I was really frustrated as I couldn't understand what he say..Make me more nervous..

In the middle of exam,he kept tell us how many time left and make me more nervous and my hand start shaking as a lot of question I had not answer..Overall,I not very confident with my answer but it's had passed..So,I would not think too much about results given later..

What I can do now is try my best in this coming week exam...This Tuesday I'm having my Business Accounting exam and Sunday is Corporate and Business Law~~fear of this subject..

Anyway,I hope I can score well...this week,with my companion,my dear~~YiHui...we had study and revise together this few days...even go to mamak..Tomorrow she going exam too..Hope all the best for you ya...

Well,after exam today, We go supper at MM again..Joined by me,sinrui,zoe,jearen,qiuling,ximei and her housemates..
I'm going to gain weight as I ate to much this few days..Omg~~
Menu:Roti telur and tomyam(ordered by me)
Roti telur and maggi goreng(ordered by sinrui)
Roti telur and mee goreng(ordered by qiuling)
Roti telur and roti canai(ordered by Zoe)
Roti telur(ordered by Jearen)


Omg~~~so scary as we ordered two plates too eat..I even haven mention drinks that we ordered..Ahaha..

Anyways,it was quite fun and we had chit-chatting...
I think going supper at mamak stall become our habit's in life..
But,life here was really great having with you all..
It's really happy although we having stress during exam..
Hee..

This few days,I'm starting to cough and having sore throat..
erm..maybe this few days I ate too much spicy food..sigh..
I just can't be good girl sometime..eat all those foods that I shouldn't eat..

I had snap some picture..will posted it below..I curi-curi snap de...LoL..

Waiting For The Ordered....


Sinrui and Zoe..


Chit-chatting while waiting the foods and drinks served..


It's going late now..I had to stopped here..
GUYS,nice having 'yumcha' session with you all..

Nitez and all the best in midterm...
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment