Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Friend's Birthday@ Exam days

~Happy Birthday Xi Mei~


Well,Just came back from dinner..The aim is to celebrate one of our friend's birthday that is ximei birthday which is falls on today 7July..

Yesterday,at 11sth we go her house and gave her a surprise..Her housemates had plan everything and gave her surprise..Yeah..It's really surprise..and We sang a birthday songs to her..and she cut the cake that her housemates had bought..

Well,The cake I not really like much as is a Moose banana chocolate cake..Me and zoe said that the nicest cake was during she and desmun birthday cake..Ya..I did agree..Nice chocolate cake...

The picture I dare not post cause it's really not clear and blur..
Anyway,Happy Birthday Ximei..
All the best..

Today just finish Business Accounting Exam..Really disappointed with this exam as I really dun know the answer is correct or wrong..Most of the answer is the same and herd to guess which one is the best answer to choose..Sigh..Feel like din study anything also as I dun know how to do and lack of time to check answer..I really can't imagine the result was how...Sigh..

This few weeks,,I really busy and stress with my exam..This sunday Business Law exam..I'm fear of this subject..Next week, QT and marketing..A lot of notes need to memorized and understand..I feel so pressure now..I scared I can't score well in degree..How I'm going to strive for the best???

Today mum called me and she nagging that I had din call back for long time...Yeah..2 weeks din call back ady..I said to her I'm busy with my exam..Sorry..I will call back when I free..

Unhappy as I feel I'm so bad always make someone feel uncomfortable..Sorry..I know you are angry..I'm not mean it and you misunderstood..sigh..Nvm..I lazy to explain..If you really angry..I can't do anything,,Just I hope you will Ok when the time pass by..I care and appreciate you as my friends..Hope you noted it...

And Thankz dear..You are the one only who will understand me and always comfort me when I'm unhappy..Muakz...Miss you..

Just for today...

*Nitez*...
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment