Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Bad Habit

Dun know why starting to study in degree, I feel I keep neglecting my studies.. Doing all my tutorial last minutes till need to burn midnight oil..Exam going to start this Saturday and I haven't start to revise yet..What's going on with me??? I feel like I' so lazy..

Then,only rush and rush my tutorial question and I had not time to revise my studies.. I did worried but I just can't manage my time properly..I even haven't start doing my assignment..goshh..How I'm going to throw my bad habit..LAZINESS~~please stay away from me..I HATE you...

Really different in foundation..and if this time i sure starting to prepare my studies for midterm exam...Next week continues two exam,Business Law and Accounting..I haven start to revise yet..I'm going to failed in this subject...

Arghh..Feel like so stress now...I'm going to cry out and if can, I really wana give up as it's really make me so so tired...and I need a rest..but,if like that I would disappointed my parents..

So,no matter how suffer,I'm going to conquer it..Hope I can manage to do it smoothly and done my best in this midterm exam..

~GOD BLESS ME~
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

tricrystal said...

boss,u dun need feel so stress d...cuz u r nt the only 1 person like tat only...4 example--i oso almost same v u ar...bt luckily my 1st asignment oso can finished at last min lah...bt it is sure tat the mark won b high d lah...watever lah...over ady d just let it go lah...wish us can 2 the best in the coming mid-term loh...;-)

Shirlynn said...

First,dun call me boss..I'm not your boss..I had say so many times..can't you remember it..Second,I hate doing work at last minutes..Third,it's normal for me to feel stressed..Everyone's the same..Is common as student..

Anyway,All The Best In your Midterm too..

Post a Comment