Monday, June 29, 2009

Class Trip To Gua Tempurung

Yesterday,my class TG2 went to Gua Tempurung as planned...
We headed there at 8am and reach there around 8.20am..but,the visit's time started at 9.30am..So,while waiting,we snap some picture for memory...

This really vested me a new experience cause it was really adventurous..and need abundant of endurance before you enter the cave..
Well,adequately,I would like to stress that I would not go for the 2nd times cause..for me..it's not really only tedious but also arduous... Once experience is enough for me..

But,We really enjoying so much during treasuring the cave..although we are hungry and tired..but,this is not a barrier for us as with our joint efforts,we finally finished our tasks after three and the half hour and we walk out the cave...We did enjoy so much when everyone is splashing water to each other..and Zoe is the pithiest as she becomes our target..lol..ahaha.. On the middle journey, we faced a lot of plights cause it's quite slippery and we need to go down the hole of the cave..

Ya..I did scream when need me to slip the cave cause it's too high..of cause this same goes to anyone..but,really need to thankz to Darren and CK as they help and guide us a lot as they experienced it before..

Erm.I think I should stop here as I lazy to continued..
Let's the photos noted what I had mentioned...

Gua Tempurung Entrance...


Yeah...


From left:Hong,PeiLin,ZhianMin,Sinrui,Shirlynn,Ximei and Zoe...


From left:Hong,Moon,XiMei,Shirlynn,Sinrui,Zoe,CK,Hui(I forgot your name..sorry),ShinTien,PeiLin,Yun and Zhian Min...


Nice View Of Tempurung Cave...


Me and Zoe...


Me and Sinrui...


Taken at playground...


Ahaha..Nice picture...


Girls Geng...


Three Of Us Before Entering the Cave...


After Entering The Cave...


Again...


It's is a nice memory for us as we are enjoying and laughing all the ways and then we headed back to Kampar Tesco to had our dinner together at Hainan restaurant..and again the last we snap a family picture..The picture I will post later when I get it..I left out one picture..and there is too much picture..So,i choose some to post..

Anyway,we are planning another outing soon...Hee..
Now,is the time for us to studies after enjoying as exam is started this week..

~All The Best Friends~
...............................................................................................

UPDATED~~Dinner at Kampar Tesco Hainan Restaurant...
Standing from left: Yun,Moon,Shin Tien,Catheryn(finally know your name),Zhian Min,CK,PeiLin and Ximei..
Sitting from left: Hong,Sinrui,Zoe and Shirlynn...


Well,the foods there quite tasty but quite costly too...
It's OK for me cause it's fulfill our stomach as we were hungry..Hee..
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment