Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Third Day Of Degree Life

I had already attend this few days lecture and tutorial...First, I wana mentioned about business accounting that i attend on last tuesday..It's so hot cause EDK 1 lecture hall no air-cond..It's make the environment so hot and humid..I really can't concentrate at all for the whole lecture..Everyone are 'fanning' themselves using a sheets of paper..Zoe at my side keep saying she wana fainted ady..Is it this is the facilities they provided?It's too crowded at Utar..Many cars and bicycles..Even cars need to park along the road..The bicycles..omg..you guys can't imagine...Can be a bicycle factory ady..

My timetable...(still ok)..i can accept..just i dun agree with weekend class..make me hard to back to my hometown..

Monday -Marketing(T)(B106A)-8-9am

Tuesday -Economics(T)(B003)-8-9.30am
-Business Accounting(L)(EDK1)-4-6pm

Wednesday -Marketing(L)(EDK1)-8-10am
-Quantitative Technique(L)(EDK1)-2-4pm

Thursday -Economics(L)(EDK1)-12-2pm

Friday -Business Law(T)(B203A)-9.30-11am
-Business Law(L)(EDK1)-12-2pm

Saturday -Business Accounting(T)(E111)-9.30-11am
-Quantitative Technique(T)(B106A)-12.30-2pm


Today,attending the marketing lecture..nearly fall asleep..cause too bored..maybe some i had learn during foundation..and the lecturer..kept out of topic..talking story and be humour...lol..but,not funny at all..No one seems giving to his response..noon,attending QT lecture..ermm..quite ok..cause it's exactly the same as form6 maths..really terrified for me as i did not do well in STPM..But,i will try my best to conquer it..I will fight for it..to achieve what i want for degree..

Nite...go to pasar malam with annie and xuewei...go buy dinner..just walk a while..three of us sweating all the way cause is too hot and so many people and it's too crowded in pasar malam..so,after buying dinner,we went back...

Ya..just finish chat with my friend in msn..Tomorrow she going to sungai long to taking her course finance..She just get her offer letter to change..Feel so touched when she say those words to me..Here,to tell you,i will miss you and will not forget you..Will find you when I free..I will remember 'forest green'..haha..Sounds so greeny for me..Know you having problem with Jason..But,both of you are my friends..I dun wan you all argue and can be friend again..and will be together at last..I'm here to wish you all the best and do take care always..

Friends,Life still need to continue although we facing any problems..Life is too short to wake up with regret..Appreciate what we have now.We will never know what happen tomorrow..Sometime it would be shine and sometime it will be rainy..Just try your best will do...

~Take Care~
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment