Saturday, June 20, 2009

Confuse

This few days quite busy with all those stuff...make me feel exhausted..and alot of notes i haven't revise yet...every night i also dun know how i spent my time,it's just like wasting the time..and almost every night i will sleep late..I hope I can sleep early as sleep late is not good for health..

Till now,I haven started to concern about my studies and yet,the midterm exam is coming..I really can't imagine how i'm going to go for exam..seems like I neglect my studies..Yeah..I did worried but everytime when wana revised,it's naturally I will do other things..Just busy as a bee..I seems break the promise what I had promise to myself..But,i hope it will over soon..And I should have time management...

Skip................................................................................

It's happen again on the same things..I feel scare when someone could read and know what you think and feel..Yeah..It did happen to me not only once but few times..I really dun know how to describe...Maybe the person know me well...I did ask one of my friend for the opinions..It's have pros and cons..I quite agree with her as she say maybe your friend know you to well and they really care for you...Is it??But,she did told me not to say it out as we will had no more secret...yaya....It is the first time i met a person can really knew what i think and feel..and coincidentally it happen few times..Not only at my side and distance seems not a barrier for the person too..Anyway..I should be happy or else what can I feel???I really confuse...Can anyone told me??

Ya..today desmun came again and bla bla bla with me again...about the corporate and business law subject..He mentioned that his tutor and their tutorial question need presentation..required them to think..and their notes not that complete as us...ahahaha..all the way..he bla bla bla till quite long..and economics also..Ya..different campus different tutor and different teaching method...

Going to stopped here....
I wana continued complete my QT tutorial....
Again dun know what time I can go to bed....
sigh..

Nitez......
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment