Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Simple Post

Back to Kampar again this morning at 6.30am..Unable to back as i expected after dinner cause it's too late and i'm quite tired..So,today early morning dad fetch me back..

Well,yesterday it's a big day for my family as it's was my uncle's wedding dinner..
And my family preparing this wedding for few months..I back to hometown on monday..I headed to Tuk Alang to see doctor right after reach TI..I'm tired cause drive along the way..and i had not enough sleep yesterday..but,luckily i reach early than i expected..it's took 35minutes only although the journey need take 1 hour..erm..maybe i speed that time..hee..

Wake up early in Tuesday morning,busy busy and busy again..me and my cousin also give both hands to help..everyone also busy..non-stop walking around house..

The wedding picture i will posted it later as i haven't got those picture from my cousin..and will mention more later when i posted it..

I'm going to continue doing my tutorial as a lot of question waiting for me to complete it..
Till now,i'm worried cause i haven concern about my studies yet and the midterm it's coming...sigh..I failed to do what had I promise to myself..

Nitez**
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment