Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Funny and Not Funny Day

4 Plates of spaghetti cooked by me..It's Look Tasty Right??

Sinrui and Zoe are tasting the spaghetti..Both looks enjoy their dinner so much..

Ya..It's So Tasty..ahahaha..

Erm..Today,early morning headed to campus to attend 8am Economics tutorial..When reach the guard house,the guard stop me and tell me i can't go in cause my sticker already can't use cause need to change new sticker..It's happen to most of the student as it's jam at the guard house.Dun know why i'm starting to be mad and talking to the guard with quite loud pitch..cause i'm gonna late for my class..at the end,can't do anything,park the motorbike at guard house then me and zoe walk to Block B and reach class at 8.10am..The new tutor..the accent is so funny and hardly for me to understand..same goes to everyone..cause the lecture is from Korean and he had been stay at Americe for a few years..lol..omg..you guys can't imagine what he talk..

sigh..Today,noon when fetching zoe back,me and her laugh..lazy to tell out,only she and me know...hey,Zoe,communication problem...laughing all the way..ahaha..So funny when think back..

Nite,dinner with zoe and sinrui..at first yihui dated me but at the end canceled due to her car accident..so,decided to cook..for sinrui and zoe(38 geng)ahahaha..Eat spaghetti for our dinner..sure,,i'm the cooker..and before i cook,i warned by zoe,she said she ask me to cook alot as she want to eat..Finally,i really cook too much and she can't finish...Ya...Guys..how is the taste?nice right...Hehe..
Maybe cook Tomyam fried rice,the next menu for you all next time...

Today,some funny things happen make me laugh and make me forget the unhappy things just what had happened in the morning..
Thanks you all...My day wun't be fun without you all..
Hugs**
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Ice Cream said...

No cook for me eat...sad...no heart de you...haiz..

Shirlynn said...

Lol..you din say you wan..If not I sure cooked for you to eat..Erm,next time ok?Dun angryla yea...ahahaha..

幽灵 said...

walao..
i oso wan leh..
u din ask me wan eat anot lo..

sad neh

Shirlynn said...

you din have cause today you say you din miss me..
sad..
ahaha..
nola..just joking,,If you want,anytime will do..
hee..

Name A Star said...

i miss your cookingpiece.

Shirlynn said...

Is it..??Glad to here that...Hee..When got chance I will cook for you...Sure you got chance to deserve it... you miss my spaghetti or tomyam fried rice or soup???Hee..

Post a Comment