Sunday, June 14, 2009

Outing With Them Again

Ya..today had an outing with them..joined by,me,sinrui,zoe,yihui and her bf..Headed to ipoh at 11sth and reach parade at 12sth...it's too crowded there and even hard to find a parking...It's prevalent cause we headed there is fall on weekend..

Din watch movie cause of time barrier...we just decided to shopping...and today not consider as windows shopping cause we manage to buy clothes and shoes..Zoe manage to buy one shirts and a pairs of sandals there..Few hours later,headed to jusco...Ya..i manage to buy one shirts there..erm..not bad as i like it..Zoe again buy one shirts there..Yeah..you guys not what??hee..She bought singlet wei..ahahaha..She warned me not to post in my blog..ahaha..but,she look nice in wearing the shirts...Zoe,wearla..must show your own beauty...ahaha..i myself cannot imagine if she view my blog and read this post...hee.Suprisingly,sinrui din buy anything..

Then,headed to Chemoh to had our dinner..It's take around 25minutes to reach there from Ipoh..We ordered for seafood..and the foods there quite cheap and it's taste quite good..We ordered for 4dishes and a soup and it costs just RM50++...Idea by yihui's bf as when he ask us but we had no opinion..ahaha..again..At first wana go to Tuk Alang...but,it's take more than hour to reach and yihui's bf not sure how to direct the road..So,at the canceled..We reach Kampar around 7sth...

Ya..tomorrow after attending tutorial class..need to rush back to hometown to help family for uncle's wedding..Then,noon need to go Tuk Alang to see doctor...wah..must be tired..rush here and there..It's take around 1hour to reach there..Tuesday night is uncle's wedding dinner..After dinner,need to rush back to Kampar as my wednesday class started at 8am..sigh..i'm going to skip my tuesday class for economics tutorial and business accounting lecture..Hope i can catch up..

Yesterday,I had gastric again..but,forgot to bring my medicine to Kampar as I din expect that i will get gastric again..Now,it seems too frequent..Since yesterday it's too pain so my friend fetch me to Hospital Kampar to see doctor..and doctor say my gastric it's just a starting and not too serious and he advice me to take care as it can be more serious if I not take care of myself..sigh...

Erm...tired for today outing..need to stop here..

Nitez...
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment