Monday, June 22, 2009

Cares

Just a short post I want to say it out here..

Suddenly this sentence came across my mind,and I had ample thinking whether it's had more pros or cons to it...I feel cares will make me more nonindependent and too rely on someone..

Hope you understand..Not I do wan to share it but, I scared later when I adhere to it, I will rely on you so much and I can't be independent anymore as I always need people advise me and that..Just I will feel useless as I hope I can curb all those menace by myself....

For me,I definitely cares my family and friends so much....But,all advise that you gave me I always concern and somehow my freakish mood will occur as hard for me to tell out...Maybe since from the beginning I'm used to keep it in my heart....

Sorry dear friends...As I know sometime I will make you disappointed with my silly thinking...I not mean it though I myself hope that I could tell out...Just sometime I think it is necessary for me to tell you out as I dun like you feel I'm a burden for you....and it's definitely I'm not disgrace....

Honestly, I really hope you always there to concern me anytime when I need your advice for me..Your advise could make my life meaningful....

Anyway,I will try to adapt promptly and I wish somedays I could tell you out without hesitate anythings and it would just come naturally in my mind as I trusted you not to simply tell out my things to others...

~Take Care~
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment