Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Challenge

Starting to busy with assignment and mid term is going to start next week...And now even though I had start my revision but,I find that Corporate and Business Law is the most difficult for me to conquer...sigh..Today I spent nearly four hours to revise my lectures notes only lecture notes for week 1...Somehow,some words really hard to understand as I need to refer to dictionary and text book..Anyone can guide me in this subject??Exam is going to held on Week 6 with 2essays and 1 problems question..

Today,Zoe blur again as she bring marketing notes to attend business accounting lecture..ahaha..She since from the beginning also like thatle...hee..

Yeah..Thankz Jen for helping me with all my stuff and help me pass my things to mum today..Again thankz..and sorry can't back to TI as this Saturday I had class till 2pm..Actually plan wana met you all guys before you all back to uni..But,I couldn't make it as I mentioned next week I had exam and is most probably on weekends..But,next week you will fly back to Sabah..Anyway,will miss you all so much and do keep in touch always..

~Take Care~
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Ice Cream said...

Add oil yo ,fred...i m sure u can do it de...jiayou^^All the Best to you^^

Shirlynn said...

Thankz for your concerning xuewei..I will try my best de..You too..Add oil together yea!!!!
hee..

Post a Comment